We had our first blood accident. Olivia fell into a toy and split her lip on the inside. I looked down at her and she had a bloody mouth. I think I was more upset than her. Luckily, my mom was here to calm me down. I wanted to call the ped but she got over it pretty quick.
Chrissy and Ashley are here visiting. Ash flew in on sunday and Chris took the train up from DC on thurs. We are heading down the shore for the weekend. It's nice to have some extra hands around!!
Olivia finally joined the tooth parade. Except that she wanted to be different and got her top tooth first. Right now it is :Lila two bottom, Ava two bottom, Olivia one bottom and one top. Ava does "so big" when you say it to her or anyone else! Lila does a "I will just amuse you - so big" and Livi laughs. I will try to get some pics on photobucket soon.
Lila playing house.
The girls at the aquarium for breakfast with the sharks.
Ava the bathing beauty!!
Olivia smiling - what she does best - besides eat!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment