And here Lila and Olivia are helping to tune Uncle Mike's guitar...
We also thought it would be funny to show the differences a year can make. When we came to the Wine festival last year, Lisa looked like this...
This year was a bit different...
Today was also Lisa's birthday and the girls helped us celebrate by not sleeping! I decided at midnight after being up three times already, to sleep in the spare bedroom so at least one of us could sleep for an extended period of time. So, it was deja vu all over again as I was up and down until about 6AM when I got in bed to get a few hours sleep. Needless to say, I was not in work today.
The rest of the day the little monsters were fine, so all in all it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:
Ahhh winery. Yum! The girls are too cute!!! All the Zink girls (including Lisa) have come sooo far this past year!!! wa hooo!
bridget
Post a Comment