Lisa and I went to see the girls at 8:00 tonight and the girls did real well. Lila breastfed and transferred 10g, Ava breastfed and transferred 14g and Olivia took her whole bottle. During her feeding, I stopped to burp her. I gave her one pat on the back and she immediately put both arms out, turned bright red and started crying. As soon as I stopped, she stopped. But she did get a good burp out at one point.
Lila is now at four POs and if she can take two more bottles tonight, she will go up to six POs. If Ava can finish her feedings tonight, she will be up to four POs. Olivia had a successful breastfeed and finished her bottle, so she probably will be at three POs tomorrow.
Their new weights as of last night are:
Lila, 4# 2.9 oz.
Olivia, 4#, 12 oz.
Ava, 4#, 8 oz.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi,
The girls look great!!! I'm so glad to hear they are all doing so well. Can't wait until they all come home. They are beautiful.
We love you.
Hope Lisa is feeling better.
Love,
Aunt Diane and Uncle Bob
Post a Comment