Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Olivia is leading the pack

Olivia has been bumped up to 6 POs per day. We were able to give her two yesterday. She is doing great and usually finishes pretty quickly. Lila and Ava are still at 4, but they are doing well with the feedings. We just need to adjust what we do to what they are doing. Ava likes to take a short break during her feeding, then she'll finish the whole thing. Lila likes to let some of it run down the side of her mouth, but she does manage to get mist of it into her stomach.

So far, it looks like Olivia may be the first to come home. If she does, she'll have the crib to herself for a while. One crib is fully assembled (twice...Lisa asked if it would fit through the door when I assembled it in the TV room and I said yes. It didn't) and their room is coming together.

I also added three new pictures to their website.

Visitors over the weekend:
Grandmom Errickson
Grandmom and Grandpop Zink
Pop and Cammi
Aunt Jen and Unlce Mike

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh, I love the crib story! That really gave me a laugh (Sorry Mike). Sounds like the girls are doing well. Before you know it all three will be guzzling those bottles. Sophie & Anna say "hi" to the former roommates and asked me to tell the girls that they will LOVE being at home but they should just take their time it will come!!! PS - they can relate to the slobbery feedings, it leads to very wet pjs.
bridget & jesse

Anonymous said...

Leave it to an engineer to put the crib together outside the bedroom! Oh .... wait a minute ... I did that too! Hahahaa.