The girls were moved to one of the transition rooms today. They are one step closer to the door than before. They are doing great with no major changes. All three are at or above their birth weights. Because of this, they are able to regulate their temps better and they might be able to come out of their Isolettes within the next few days,
Before I left for the night I dropped off some milk and clothes for the girls. Lila was in the process of being changed and bathed. So, while I was there the nurse took her out of her Isolette so I could get a good picture of her in her new clothes.Lisa also wants to let everyone who reads this to forward the site to whomever we may have missed.
Visitors today:
Grandmom and Grandpop Errickson
Grandmom and Grandpop Zink
Aunt Jen and Uncle Mike

No comments:
Post a Comment