This morning was our March of Dimes walk. Our team - Team Preemie- raised over $4500 for the March of Dimes!! Thank you so much to everyone who donated to us! You walked with us! It was really cool this year because we got to walk halfway up the Ben Franklin Bridge. To keep with tradition we were the absolute last people in the walk! When I say we I mean the five of us, Danya and Sean and the boys and Bridget and Jesse and the girls. So you see we are quite a sight pushing all those kids up the bridge. It was very cool and we saw some of the nurses from the NICU who took care of the girls. And my OBs were there! Very funny running into them on the top of the bridge! We had a lot of fun and raised money and awareness for a great cause! Right now the girls are passed out on the floor in the tv room and when I am done typing I am going to join them! We stopped on the way home from the walk and bought a blow up kid pool with a whale slide. the girls played outside in the water for hours! Until the aforementioned passing out!
Since our general mantra in life is "go big or go home", we came home from 3 days at the shore last night to do the walk this morning. We had some great beach time yesterday and went to the Cape May Zoo the day before. And last weekend we made our first trip to Great Adventure. These girls love to go! We just keep on truckin! I'll get some pics up soon! Ava's surgery is Tuesday. Stay tuned for updates from CHOP!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment