Overnight, she only woke up a few times. We asked who she wanted to sleep herer with her last night and she said "Mommy," so I went home and got abck around 8.
This morning, she is doing extremely well. She needs to drink 9 oz. of fluid before 6PM to be discharged. Right now, she probably already drank about 6. She also took a walk with us down to the cafeteria for some breakfast. She had a few pieces of fruit and pancake before getting tired.
Lisa and I think she has mutant powers similar to Wolverine as she seems to heal and recover abnormally fast. I'm anticipating us being out of here before 6, but we have to see the ENT first.
Here is a shot of her and her bear in their hospital pajamas.

1 comment:
I knew she would do great. That's the wonderful powers of the young.
Love to all of you,
Dorothy Temean
Post a Comment