Ray meets Ray!!

Ray and his favorite aunt!!

Baby Ray mugs for the camera!

While Ray was making his grand entrance in to the world; Mike and I were in Lancaster with the girls. It took a lot of restraint for me not to drive back down here to be at the hospital!! We stayed at Willow Valley resort there. It is a family friendly hotel with 4 pools and water playgrounds, arcades, a restaurant and bakery. We went with my friend Patricia and her husband and 4 kids. The twins are one month older than the girls and her other two are 8 and 6. It was pretty funny to see our group walking through the place. Four adults and 7 kids, 5 of which are under the age of 3!!!! It was a really fun weekend. The girls loved the water park and pools. It was really good for kids their age too. A shallow pool area with sprinklers and water jets. We let them swim until 9:15 at night!!! They were so good all weekend. I really didn't want to come home (except that I had to get to the hospital to see that little baby!!) Mike has some good video but I don't know how to do that so I'll get him to post it soon.
In other news, which means "poop news" in our house, Olivia has now pooped twice on the potty!! I see her getting ready to go in her diaper and I ask her if she wants to go on the potty. We run down the hallway and success! Of course, I have to sit in front of her on the floor and we hug as she poops!! I guess she is afraid to fall in or something! Ava has some poop news she would like to share too. She was able to pass a penny last week! That's right, we had our first case of "my toddler swallowed something that you are not supposed to swallow and now I have to spend the next three days looking through poopy diapers to locate said item"!!! Luckily for me it was the next morning! I was pretty sure the pediatrician was going to call the authorities on us! Over the last three weeks we have called them on average of every two days! The conversation usually sounds something like this:
"My daughter just swallowed a penny, do I have to go the ER?"
"My daughter twisted her ankle and won't walk on it, do I have to go the ER?"
"My daughter has hand, foot and mouth, do I have to bring her in?"
"My daughter was just abducted by aliens, should I worry?"
Well, you get the idea. I'm pretty sure the nurses draw straws when they see us calling!!!
Anyway, that is all the excitement that is our lives right now! Stay tuned for the next chapter!
Well, you get the idea.
In other news, which means "poop news" in our house, Olivia has now pooped twice on the potty!! I see her getting ready to go in her diaper and I ask her if she wants to go on the potty. We run down the hallway and success! Of course, I have to sit in front of her on the floor and we hug as she poops!! I guess she is afraid to fall in or something! Ava has some poop news she would like to share too. She was able to pass a penny last week! That's right, we had our first case of "my toddler swallowed something that you are not supposed to swallow and now I have to spend the next three days looking through poopy diapers to locate said item"!!! Luckily for me it was the next morning! I was pretty sure the pediatrician was going to call the authorities on us! Over the last three weeks we have called them on average of every two days! The conversation usually sounds something like this:
"My daughter just swallowed a penny, do I have to go the ER?"
"My daughter twisted her ankle and won't walk on it, do I have to go the ER?"
"My daughter has hand, foot and mouth, do I have to bring her in?"
"My daughter was just abducted by aliens, should I worry?"
Well, you get the idea. I'm pretty sure the nurses draw straws when they see us calling!!!
Anyway, that is all the excitement that is our lives right now! Stay tuned for the next chapter!
Well, you get the idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment