Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two Things

1. Lila's honesty:
I forgot this story about our trip to the mountains. We're driving in the car and this conversation ensued:

Olivia: No touching, Ila
Me: Lila, don't touch Livi
Lila: I no touch Via
Olivia: No pinching, Ila
Me: Livi, she didn't pinch you
Lila: Yes, I did do the pinching

I guess Lila sees a difference between touching and pinching.

2. The girls' first hockey game:
We took them to a Phantoms game tonight and they were really liking it. They were following the players up and down the ice, they knew who the goalie was and they knew that the teams were wearing red and white. Lisa had to use the restroom after the first period, so we headed up to the concourse. Well, it was packed and they did not like that one bit. They had a bit of a fit (corwds + tired kids = bad). We asked if they wanted more hockey or home and they said home. So, we lasted through the first period, but we are pretty sure that if we didn't get up, they would have made it through the second. We're going to try again on a less crowded night.

No comments: