Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What do my girls want for christmas?

Doo - doo! Actually want they want is Dora but since they affectionately refer to Dora as "doo-doo", that is what they told the Santa at the promenade today. He looked at me kinda funny, so I was quick to say "Dora, they want Dora" before he was able to pull out his cell phone and dial the department of child services. So the big joke is that my kids really want doo-doo for christmas!!

In the car today, Olivia started singing along with the radio. I heard this little voice coming from the third row and this is what it said "Tanta toming to town." I started singing along with her and when Mike came home from work, all the girls were running around the house saying "tanta to town." Aren't they just darling!!

We have a lot of work to do to make room for Santa to leave presents. If anyone needs slightly used toys, our back door will be "left open"!! Just joking! But we (and by we I mean me) have to part with some of the girls' first toys. Like the crawl through house that Mike and I bought the girls for thier first christmas. Bridget says it goes. It is still here! I am working up to it!! Keep on me B and it will go!!

No comments: