Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pumpkins and Liv's new trick


Here is a picture of the girls from pumpkin picking over the weekend. Jen and Mike went with us. If you ask Lila where we went and with who she says "Jen-ny gunkle farm apple". Translation - Aunt Jenny and Uncle Mike went to the farm with us to pick apples (even though we actually picked pumpkins)."






Olivia's new nickname is Houdini. Yesterday I put the girls in for their nap. I was cooking in the kitchen about an hour later and I heard the pitter patter of little feet in the hallway. As I turned around, Olivia met me in the kitchen. I asked if mommom had gotten her out of her crib and she said "no". Then I realized my mom was in the sunroom on the phone with a doctor's office. Apparently, Liv figured out how to climb out of the crib with out falling and breaking anything. She just walked past me and started playing with her toys, like she wasn't supposed to be taking a nap.So nonchalant. I just stood there and watched her walk by as it set in what just happened. I really didn't know what to do with her. Do I punish her? Try to explain why she can't be going cirque du soliel out of her crib? To make matters worse, Ava watched the whole thing and was now calling me to come get her. This one has me speechless. Maybe we have to put the video monitor back up so I can see exactly how she did it. Today we had no escapes. Liv didn't sleep during nap time but at least she stayed put!!!

No comments: