Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Team USA

I love an Olympic year!! Mike and I are glued to the TV like crazy people!! It makes us want to be there. Just two more years until Vancouver!! If you want to watch something really cool, check out the white water kayaking coverage or the handball games. I know what you are thinking, but no we do not subscribe to Obscure Sports Quarterly!! Phelps has two gold already, Swim Michael Swim!!

Dont' drink and Paint! That is the moral of the story and this is the story. I decided to redo our bedroom. With my trusty sidekick (Mom), I got paint, a new bedspread, and lamps. Then I recruited Mike to paint with me. On a Saturday night, we opened a bottle of wine and went to work. Just as we were finishing, I climbed up on the step ladder to show Mike a spot he missed and when I stepped down, I stepped directly in the tray of paint!!! My whole foot right in the paint! We laughed so hard and Mike had to lay the tarp down into the bathroom so I could hobble into the shower and wash my foot off!!

The used equipment and clothing sale for South Jersey Mothers of Multiples is coming up. Sunday August 24 from 1 to 4 pm. It is at the Blue Barn in Marlton. If anyone needs anything, you should check out the sale. We have about 50 sellers. Clothes up to size 8 and tons of baby equipment. I am on the committee this year so I will be there all day. I'm pretty sure that I am working the hold area, so if anyone comes to the sale stop over and say hi!!

No comments: