Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Please don't ask me...

I am going to have a shirt made that says "Please don't ask me if I watch Jon and Kate plus 8. I don't." I don't know why people think that just because we have 3 kids that we must watch a show about people with 8 kids. We don't have any thing in common. They have 8 kids we have 3. Their house is chaotic and crazy, our house is...well, I'll give you that one!!

Speaking of chaotic, Olivia is not really interested in being a triplet anymore. For about 2 weeks now we have had some issues with her needing "Olivia Time". Most times, she won't get into her high chair to eat until the other girls are done eating. Bedtime, she hangs onto me when I try to put her down. It just turns into a tantrum. Screaming like I have never heard before. Mike and I even ran her to the ped one night she was crying so bad. Everyone I talk to says it is just a phase. So in the meantime I try to give her some one on one time each day. We don't give her any attention when she throws the tantrum and she seems to be getting better.

The girls have some new favorite foods. Last week they ate BBQ ribs and last night they had sweet and sour chicken. They were dipping in the sauce and everything. Liv actually dipped her blue berries in the sweet and sour sauce!! If it works for her, then OK. I really don't know where Ava puts all the food she eats. She definitely out eats Lila and Liv. but she is still the smallest. I guess she works it all off running around the yard.

Not too much to report in the language department. Olivia has a new word "ca ca". As in "don't pick up that trash, it's ca ca". She just walks around going ca ca. Mike of course got it on video. We are stuck in a Wiggles rut right now. The girls watch the Wiggles almost every day!! They love the songs. They stand on the step into the sunroom and dance. It is the cutest thing ever!! Lila has a crush on Captain Feathersword. She loves when he does his pirate dance!! Too cute!
We have a bunch of new pics, but I'm tired. I think I'll veg out in front of some TV now. I'll get to the pics later, Sorry!!!

No comments: