Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day out there! Mike made a big breakfast for us in the morning. We ran out of pancake syrup and so we gave the girls some Hershey's syrup to dip their pancakes in!! They loved it! Then we went to church which goes as good as church with three toddlers can go. Actually they are really good but the last 10 minutes puts us over the top. We go in the cry room but still try to keep a handle on them. I don't want them running wild in church,even if it is the cry room. I wish other parents felt that way. Lunch and a nap was next. We had dinner at Aunt Jenny's house. And Uncle Mike and Jake were there too, I can't forget them!! The girls had a great time playing and eating chocolate dipped bananas! It was a nice, low key day. We didn't do the Race for the cure this year. I just couldn't get it together in time. I will have to try harder for next year because I really like doing it.

Lila has a new favorite word - "baby". Everything is baby. She repeats alot of what you say too. Liv and Ava are not really eager to talk yet. Ava says "yeah". Liv is still just momma and dadda. We have been outside as much as possible. We just come in for naps and meals! And stickers!!! My gosh, I almost forgot to tell you about the girls new obsession with stickers!! We put stickers on construction paper,the furniture,each other. They love doing stickers. I let them point out the ones they want and then they stick them (hopefully to the paper but not always!)It is much cleaner than markers!!

Here are some new pics.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I remember stickers. They were after my kids time but I certainly remember them with my 1st grandson. We found them everywhere, even on his little brothers.