Ava is doing really well since the surgery. I think for the first time she noticed the stitches today. She has only been up once each night and we load her up with tylenol. She goes right back to sleep.A little crankiness when the medicine wears off. We can't give her a bath because the stitches can't be submerged in water. So I took her into the shower with me. She wasn't crazy about it. Mike put the other two into the tub and when we all met up in the nursery, Ava calmed down. I guess she missed her sisters.
We had an unplanned sleepover at my parents' house last night. In that rain and wind, we lost our power. So, load up the car and pack the bags. Luckily the power was back this morning so we will all be tucked into our own beds tonight.
The girls are now sitting on the potty!! I bought a kiddie seat that fits over the regular toilet seat. It is so funny to see them sitting up there on the potty!! So far though, no pee pee. That's OK, as long as they get used to just sitting there. i read to put them on once a day at the same time. Just pencil that in to our busy day!! Uncle Mike taught us a good pee pee song. Lila "wipes" then puts the paper into the toilet. Ava is not crazy about the potty yet. She doesn't like change!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment