Well, at least sign. After watching sign language dvds and practicing with them since they were 4 months, Olivia is signing her heart out!!! She does eat, more, stars, bath, sleepy. Ava and Lila do it but with more coaxing. The other day we were watching our dvd and Ava was trying to do the signs along with the movie. I'm so proud of them! It is crazy to see them learning so much all the sudden. They know where their shoes go, who their sisters are, and can point out dog, cat, banana in their books. We spent so much time worried about them that every new "trick" is amazing!!
From the "strange foods that my kids like" file. At lunch, I had sliced apples and a bowl of cauliflower on the table. Ava is pointing so I think she wants the apples; what kid asks for cauliflower? Nope, she wanted the veggie!! Crazy kids!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment