Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mommy ran away!!

Well, it was just one night! I went to the NJ Association of Twins' Mothers Clubs Convention with SJ Moms of Multiples this weekend. There was 8 of us in two rooms!! We had so much fun. Laughing and drinking and carrying on, crazy moms of multiples!! I think we were just happy not to be changing diapers! It was a fun weekend and I am glad I went. I feel recharged and ready to tackle my two walkers now! That's right, Olivia is our second walker. She kinda does a frankenstein walk but she is doing it! Ava and Olivia both got their first pair of shoes. Lila is trying to walk and she will be there soon. She is our talker. I just can't believe how much they do everyday. It is really amazing.

Happy Birthday Aunt Jenny!

No comments: