Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

A fun weekend!


We had a really fun weekend with our well behaved triplets! OK, now I am just bragging but for all we put them through they are troopers. Last Friday we drove to Smithville on our way to Sea Isle. Had lunch at the Inn there, where they were so good, and walked all around. Mostly they chased the chickens and roosters that they had there. Saturday we went to the Cape May christmas parade. I thought the parade started at 4 but it was 5. We got into town, had a late lunch/early dinner at Congress Hall and walked around town for a bit. Then we drove to the start of the parade so we would atleast see some of it before the girls gave up for the night. Again, they were so good in Congress Hall. It is amazing. I think people see us coming and they panic. Like "oh no, these people with all these babies are sitting right next to us!!" Then the girls just eat and make us laugh the whole time. We lasted until 6:15 at the parade which I thought was pretty good. Sunday was a lazy rainy day and then we came home. It was just a really nice fun weekend.

Happy First Birthday to Shamus and Tobin!!! We went to their birthday playdate yesterday and the girls had a blast!! Between 5 women we had 11 babies under 15 months and two older siblings!! We got some video of it all and I think we should post it on Youtube!! People won't believe that we are still sane (I guess that is debatable for some of us)!!!

Not the sharpest tool in the shed!!! It's Ava!
The girls in the first snow of the season. Ava, Lila and Olivia. This was cut short because Lila wouldn't leave her boots on!!!

No comments: