Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

Super Shoppers!!

That's right the girls are learning young how to spot a bargain. My mom and I took the girls to the Cherry Hill Mall yesterday in search of some deals. You all know that my epitapth one day will read " Never pay full price"!!! The girls were great, I think they liked all the attention. Well, except for Olivia but you know strangers can't look at her or she will turn to stone!!! I got some needed summer stuff and they got a few cute outfits. I could give you the rundown on the discounts but I don't think that is why you read here!!!
Olivia rolled over on Wednesday. Of course, I was entertaining Lila and when I looked back, Olivia was on her stomach just looking around. Lila is talking much more now. She is really getting vocal. Ava talks from the time she gets up till she goes to bed. Ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba are in her repetoire. They started getting yogurt with their breakfast and so far seem to like it. I think the first time they had it they were confused because it was cold. All of their food and bottles have always been warm or room temp before. But they got used to it and are little chow hounds now.
We are going to meet Mike for lunch on the base today. These girls really get around!! Thank goodness they are so social. They love being out in a new place and really love the outdoors. We try to go for a walk almost every day. Especially with the nice weather we are having. It does seem to get easier to get out with them after some practice. You have to live by one rule "Take only what you need to survive"!! Anything extra is just weighing you down!!! I guess when you have three the neccesities pile up quickly. Well, gotta go put on Sesame Street. That is their one hour of TV for the day. They really do watch it. I'll add some pics tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: