Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial day at the shore

We took the girls to the shore for memorial day weekend. Aunt Pip was here from CA. We had our first official beach day. The girls were really good but it was hot and buggy. We stayed a little bit then took some good pics and called it a day. There are some more on the photo bucket site. We are all rolling over now, including me and Mike!!! Lila rolled half way to the laundry room the other day. You can see them starting to realize they can crawl next. They pull their knees up under them but then get stuck!! Lila and Olivia have started picking up food off their trays and feeding themselves. OK, they only really eat one out of three but at least they are trying!! Lila is much more accurate than Liv. Ava just pushes the puffs around until they are all on the floor. After a meal, we scoop the puffs out of the high chairs and save them for next time!!! I have been giving them cut up cooked carrots, pieces of tofu, watermelon. It is really funny to see them "chewing", but they do well with it. I also tried Earth's Best chicken and sweet potatoes in the jars. They ate it fine but I think I will make them chicken next time. The jarred stuff seems kinda gross to me. I shouldn't expect them to eat something I wouldn't. And Yes, I do eat tofu!!!
They are just growing so fast. They are wearing 12 months summer clothes!! I can't believe we are the parents of 8 month old triplets!!! It is just crazy!! This time last year, we kept saying "just wait until this time next year"!!! Here we are, it seems like it went so fast.

We were out for our morning constitution today (morning walk) and went past Beeler Elementary up the street. This woman comes across the parking lot at me and I prepare for the usual round of dumb triplet questions. She introduces herself as the principal and says that alot of parents have been telling her about the triplets in the neighborhood. She wanted to see them for herself!!! Looks like our reputation precedes us!! She will really get to see them in a couple of years when they are tearing up that school!!! With Lila in the lead!!

No comments: