...is don't talk about potty club! The past two days, the girls have worn underpants outside of the house! This is huge!! We went to AC Moore, BuyBuy Baby, Chikfila, and Discovery in them. Only four accidents, that is pretty good I think! As soon as we get somewhere I make eveyone go on the the potty. That is what fascinates the girls - "Chikfila has a potty?"!! Yeah they have a potty, this isn't 1809!!! Of course, Ava peed in the play structure in Chikfila and all the other kids stepped in it and had wet socks and were slipping and sliding all over Chikfila! We left shortly thereafter! I went to BJ's today and didn't buy diapers!! Keep your fingers crossed that we can keep up the underpants!
Besides sitting in the house waiting for someone to use the potty,we have actually been doing some fun stuff! I took the girls down to OC this week to visit our friends who were renting for the week. Got some beach time in, dinner and ice cream. In a monsoon, but ice cream none the less! Mike and I have taken the girls to Great Adventure, the farmer's market, boardwalk, swimming in the pool. Mike is working 1/2 days on most Fridays, so we are able to head out for adventures with the girls! We also like the concerts at the Promenade. The girls run around and play and we get to listen to some good music. This weekend coming up is the wine and seafood festival at Bellview Winery. Nothing like good wine, good food, and good friends accompanied by the sweet sounds of The Blue Method! That's right, our annual trip to see Uncle Mike play his "tar". If anyone wants to join us, the info is on their website www.bellviewwinery.com.
Tonight in the car Lila said the funniest thing. And I quote "OK ladies, ready to rock and roll?". What is that? Where did she get that from? And why is she calling her sisters ladies? That kid is too much. She tells me while she is on the potty "Poopy is sleeping but pee pee is awake." What a mind she has. Olivia is still full of drama and a princess. She wakes up in the morning, does her "morning peepee" and puts her princess dress on. And Ava is well, still Ava!! She is getting much more verbal which is good, it helps her get less frustrated. But she is still active. I need to look into gymnastics or something for this year. We are starting Family Circle Playgroup in Sept. It is a parent led playgroup. We are going just one day a week and I stay with them. I even have to teach every few weeks! But it is a start to get them used to a school setting. We'll see how it goes!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment