Thursday, July 16, 2009
Potty Time, Potty Time Across the USA!!!
So here is the potty update - today was an accident free day! At least in the house! We don't try to go out without diapers yet. Lila even went on the potty without prompting today which is a big step for her! I'm not sure how we are ever going to leave the house with Liv, though. That girl gets on the pot every 10 minutes! And she goes! Actually she is really getting this potty thing. She just walks over sits and does her business. I still have to kinda watch the clock and remind Ava and Lila but they haven't had any accidents today and when I remind them they do go. So we are on the right track so far - Wish us more luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment