...so this was great! Wednesday I took the girls to Wal-Mart. As I went down the aisle to get milk, they spotted the cereal and each wanted to pick out a box. No big deal, we eat alot of cereal so it won't go to waste! Olivia and Lila pick out Cookie Crisp and Ava picks out Pops. I don't pay much attention to it until we get in the car and Olivia is saying she wants the toy. Then I realize that the Cookie Crisp boxes have a toy in them. We get home and as I expected, Pops does not. I open Lila's box and give her the toy. Then as I am opening Olivia's box, I'm trying to explain that we only have 2 toys so we have to share and guess what? Olivia's box of cereal has 2 toys in it!!!! Can you beleive that? Totally cosmic! That made my week!
So the reason we were in Walmart was to pick out big girl under pants! I figure they should at least try before they turn three! Yesterday we spent all afternoon in the house in our big girl underpants (me included!!!). Every 5 minutes I yell out "who needs to go peepee?" and see if anyone is interested. Olivia did really well, she made the potty more times than not. She even did 3 poops on the potty! Ava is about 50% of the time. One time she just barely made it on the pot! But she tried! And Lila is too wrapped up in TV and toys to stop and go. The only time she actually went on the pot was when I made her sit there for 15 minutes and read a book!!! Oh well, it is a start! All in all, I think it was a succesful first day of underpants! We are not ready to venture out with out diapers yet, but I hope they can stay in underpants when we are in the house to start! More updates to come - by the way, yes our life really does revolve around poop and pee now!!!
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment