That was the theme of the aforementioned weekend away that I had. My multiples club had it's annual convention last weekend. Our club hosted and we picked AC for the location!! The convention itself went really well. All the workshops and dinners went off without a hitch. Then the real fun started. The ladies all went to the Trop on Saturday night. The Irish bar there had a band playing 80's cover songs. We had so much fun dancing and drinking - a certain someone thought that Red Bull would be a great idea!! So at 3 am when the Trop closed, we headed over to Borgata!! Let me just say that as we came into the hotel on Sunday morning, people were checking out!!! We did have plenty of non crazy fun too! We went to the hotel pool for a bit on Sat afternoon, went shopping at the outlets and even just hanging out in our room was great! Just laughing and hanging out girl - style!! It was a great weekend and I definitely think I needed it! Thanks ladies for so much fun! Enjoy these pics!
1 comment:
Hey I think I recognize that dress.
Post a Comment