Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Some new pics!


I love this picture of mike and the girls!! They were watching cartoons in our bed and mike jumped in with them.
Ava covered head to toe in sand!
Liv with the windswept look!
Lila carried her chair all around the beach with her!

We have to say a belated Happy 2nd Birthday to Anna and Sophie!! We had tons of fun at their party. As you can see in this picture the girls loved the pony ride!! Don't think so! But they calmed down about halfway through the ride and even went for a second go around.

We have waited two years for the girls to talk and now I can't get 5 seconds of quiet in the house!! They started saying elmo. I have to reward them by putting an elmo movie on every time they say it! Lila is still the most vocal and repeats everything you say, including "hang ten dude". Trash day is a big day in our house. We sit outside and watch the trash truck go up and down the street. After it goes by, they girls sign and say "more". We have a very busy fall coming up. Sad to see summer be over but looking forward to some cooler weather. I broke down and allowed the girls to have playdoh. They love it! We play 2 or 3 times a day with it. Of course, our living room carpet is multicolored now!! Next weekend is the NICU reunion. It will be strange going back but good to see all the great nurses who took care of the girls. We are also planning to meet up with two couples who had kids in the nicu at the same time as us. I can't wait to see how big everyone got!! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: