Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dad's new toy

I got a Macbook Air from work last week and started playing with some of its applications. They have a movie creator called iMovie that lets you create and edit home movies. I decided to take a bunch of the girls' pictures and make a little movie out of them. I added a soundtrack as well. The song is "She's the One" by The Ramones. I apply the lyrics to each of them.





We spent the weekend in Sea Isle and took the girls to the boardwalk on Saturday. Lila loves the rides. She pointed furiously towards the fire engine ride. Ava got upset before the ride started, so she didn't ride. Livi was a bit scared on the carousel, so we didn't want to push it. Here is a shot of Lila riding the fire engines all by her lonesome.

No comments: