I think this picture says it all! The girls had more plans than Mike and I. They went to a valentine's playdate at Mia, Anna and Sophie's house. Anna and Sophie are the twins who were born right before the girls and were in the NICU with us. There was two other sets of the girls' twin friends at the party. When I told Mike that the girls' got valentines from their friends, he said "not from boys I hope"!! I'm sure he would approve of Shamus and Tobin!Last weekend, Mike and I went out for an adult playdate. We went to Patricia and Brian's house to play Scene It. Bridget and Jesse, Danya and Sean were there too. Bridget and Jesse came out the big winners but we gave them a run at the end. We all had a really good time and surprisingly, didn't talk about kids and dirty diapers all night!!
Today we took the girls to the zoo. It was a nice day and we had a great time. The girls LOVED the petting zoo. We took them out of the stroller and let them touch the goats and sheep. Liv is a real animal lover. Lila was laughing at the animals but wouldn't touch them. Ava was not sure at first but then she started petting the goats. We stopped for pizza for dinner on the way home and the girls were so good. It was a really great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment