Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick Update

First, I have to say Happy First Birthday to Anna and Sophie!!! We missed their big birthday bash because we were on vacation. I'm sure it was a great day!

Now, on to my little bundles of joy!! Two days after that killer vacation, Ava and Lila both got a top tooth which could explain alot of our troubles. Ava now has a second one coming in and Lila's second cut through already. No one walks yet but Ava stands, contemplates it, realizes she can get there faster by crawling and then scoots away. In fact her new nickname is "scooter" because she is so fast at crawling. Olivia is standing really well and loves to "walk" while you hold her hands. Lila is the kissing queen. She wants to sit on my lap all day and give me kisses. All three of them will blow kisses to you now!!!

It is really funny to see them interact with each other. They chase each other around the living room or dining room, laughing all the while!! Olivia will hold out a toy and when one of the girls reaches for it she pulls it back and then they both fall over laughing. We went to the library babies program at, you guessed it, the library. i think the girls really had a good time. It was something new and it kept their attention with songs and stories. It is really cute program. But we had a heck of a morning getting there. After breakfast I let the girls crawl around the dining room and kitchen while I clean up. They made it to the hall bathroom before i could close the door. As I was getting Olivia to stop playing with the toilet water, Ava pulled out the drawer under the sink and hit herself in the face. As I put Olivia down to get Ava, Liv slipped on her pjs and fell into the side of the tub. Just because two of them were crying, Lila got upset and joined the chorus. Needless to say, we all took a nap shortly after and managed to make it to the library on time!! This story is pretty much a daily occurence around here. Just substitute a different room and name of baby. Ah, life with triplets!!! It is certainly never dull in our house!!!

1 comment:

Skip said...

Sounds like a 3 Stooges episode. And I guess since you're a girl, you're allowed to use the term "cute" :)