Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

We're working on one...

...Tooth that is!!! Lila has a bottom tooth just peeking out of her gums. I noticed it yesterday in Gap. Of all places. All the sales staff were so excited!!! So far, she has been pretty good. Everyone told me that teething was the worst. But she is fine with it. Maybe when she gets more they will bother her. All the girls are rolling around the living room as I type. Sometimes I have to go rescue them - dig them out from under furniture or flip them back over when they get stuck!!

Mike had his "audition" for millionaire. Unfortunately he didn't make it. He is going to go up and take the test again. He was really mad and is now determined to get on!! We had a really good day in the city though. We had lunch in a deli on Times Square (pastrami of course), walked all around, bought the girls some cute shirts in the M&M store then hung out in Central Park for a while. The weather was nice and it was a nice day to just get away.

Our newest food addition this week is cottage cheese. They do well gumming it. We are going to try broccoli too. I read the nutrition info on those gerber puffs. You can eat 80 of them and they only have 25 calories. I should be eating them!!!

No comments: