Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Disney will never be the same!

It may be a cold and rainy morning here but I have lots of sunshine on the brain! In two weeks we are heading to Orlando for the girls' first trip to Disney World! I don't know who is more excited - me or them! Over the weekend they went shopping and picked out some very pretty dresses and little purses for our lunch with the princesses. Lila can't wait to meet Jasmine, please let her be at this lunch or this poor girl will have a heartattack! I have the dining room table full of clothes, shoes, toiletries, and general supplies for the trip. At least the flight is only 2 hours so I'm not too concerned about keeping them happy on the plane. Not like last time we flew with them - 3 two year olds all the way to CA! Although I have to say that flight went really well even then so I am optimistic that this will go well also. Movie, coloring book and snacks should do well. Of course we are taking extra troops too! My parents and Mike's parents are going with us. Should be a really great trip! Stay tuned for pics from sunny Florida!

No comments: