I know it has been a while but i hope you can forgive me for abandoning you! I had (ok am still having) an affair with facebook but I am back to blogging to keep you up to speed in our crazy world! If you are new to us, feel free to look around. The archives go all the way back to when the girls were born. If you are a seasoned reader, welcome back! A quick update, everyone is doing great. The girls go to school two mornings a week and are doing great. It was a little bit of an adjustment in the beginning of the year but we all did well. In a few weeks, we will be looking into kindergarten registration! I know it is crazy! We had a great holiday, we all stayed healthy and did lots of fun stuff!
Ok, so now the stuff you really come here for - some crazy story that makes you say "oh those zink girls". Friday night we put the girls to bed regular time. Ava wakes up 20 mins later and continues to cry for the next 40 mins. Finally Mike carries her out of the bedroom and says "her ear hurts". Give her tylenol, put her back to bed, and mentally prepare to be up half the night with a sick kid and make a pediatrician run in the am. saturday morning, up comes the sun and so does Ava, bounding down the hallway with a "good morning!" I say to her "doesn't your ear hurt?" She says "no" I say "it did last night. what happened" She says "oh, it only hurted because I stuck my finger in it". And there you have it!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad you are back to blogging. I missed you guys.
Post a Comment