Here are a few of my favorite moments from our California Adventure!
The morning that Mike and I were woken up by a wild turkey right outside our bedroom window. And as if a wild turkey isn't crazy enough, he had about 7 guinea hen friends with him!! Did I mention it was 6 am!
Me, Lila and Ava all in the airplane bathroom together. Talk about family togetherness! Then Lila wanted to know "Mommy, do you pooping?". To which I replied "no just pee pee." To which she turned to Ava and said "Ava Mommy no do the pooping, just the pee pee." She decided that everyone waiting outside the bathroom needed to know also, so she repeated it all the way up the airplane aisle!
Lila sitting at lunch, using her straw to "turn me into a frog(or puppy or kitty)". She says " I turn you, I turn, You into...Oh, what am I saying?"!!!!!
Eating ice cream at Ghirardelli square. Lila can no longer get her ice cream out with the spoon so she picks the whole thing up starts drinking it! Ava soon follow
ed suit!
Olivia jumping into the swimming pool at Aunt Pip's house, whether someone was there to catch her or not! She seems to have lost her fear of the pool and was jumping right into the pool! Of course, she had her backyardigans arm swimmies on!
Ava running around yelling "fire!" the night Uncle Chuck lit the fire pit to let the girls roast marshmallows. They ate them before they ever got near the fire!
Mike and I enjoying a beautiful morning in SF. Walking around while we waited for my parents and cousins to bring the girls into meet us. Then riding the carousel with the girls on Pier 39! They were so excited to see a carousel with an "up top" as they called it!
Lila and Ava debating who was "ready for go" on the airplane.
Ava saying "der gapes" (there grapes) every time we passed a vineyard. Then Liv usually followed with "I no see gapes" to which we responded "there are plenty around!"
Watching my girls see new things and experience new things for a whole 8 days! I know they won't remember it but I hope some day they appreciate it! I know I will remember it!!!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment