Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Walk in the neighborhood

Lisa and I took the girls out for a walk around the neighborhood on Saturday. I decided to post a picture of them in their superstretch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike & Lisa,

What a great photo! Glad to hear youre out and about. Youre becoming pros in quick order! That superstretch is GREAT! Baby's version of Pimp My Ride! Hope your both getting some sleep, and enjoying the babies.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed! What a great first walk and lunch to have as a family. This website is so much fun.

If you need any bottles let me know, have Avent, Playtex and Dr. Brown's. They're all in great condition since half are new from when Sean couldn't figure out which one he liked as an infant. Email me at nancylnoble@aol.com and I'll put them in the next bag for you.

Love those babies!!!!